CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMER
If, for any reason, you decide to cancel your confirmed booking, your credit card will be credited with the appropriate amount as per the cancellation policy applicable.
Please note that following our customer ordering system is direct and simple for ordering activities and Scooter Rental for a specific date, whereby our accommodation sections offer only Via mail confirmation bookings. Mauritius Bookings charges different cancellation charges according to the order option chosen by you and its status (if the activity has been already reserved for a specific date or not):
Please note that in the event that a guest wishes to cancel an email booking that is applicable only for the accommodation booking, the customer will be charged a 20% cancellation fee of the total amount (this is to cover our fees Card processing and labour costs and also 15% prepaid to the owner as a pre-advance booking fee).
Cancellation of an activity reserved for a specific date:
This option refers to cases in which an activity or Rental has been booked and reserved by the customer for a specific date, including:
- Cancellation of an activity or Rental which has been reserved for a specific date as part of the initial order process
In both these cases, cancellation charges apply according to the table here below:
Charged as a % of the order amount for the activity
29 days before the date of the Activity or Rental
15 days before the date of the Activity or Rental
7 days before the date of the Activity or Rental
2 days before the date of the Activity or Rental
Less than 2 days before the date of the Activity or Rental
- All the above refers to working days only (Monday-Friday)
- Notice of cancellation will only be effective when it is received by E-mail sent to Mauritius Bookings: email@example.com
- Reserved date or time for the activity or Rental = the specific date or time for which the customer is suppose to go on the activity/attractions/service according to the reservation made by him/her.
- These cancellation charges are calculated as a percentage of the total order amount for the activity or rental the customer would like to cancel.
- The date of which we receive the customer’s written notification of cancellation is the date we will use in order to calculate the appropriate cancellation charge.
- No refunds are available once a tour, activity, attractions or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, spa treatment, meal or any other services already utilised.
- In case an activity is canceled due to bad weather conditions, we guarantee to all of our customers a Full Refund. However, if the activity operates, rain or shine, and the customers decides not to go, the customer will be charged for the last minute cancellation.
- In case of a “No Show” or in case a customer arriving late to an activity, the tour will leave on time and the client will be charged for a last minute cancellation.
- Where the cancellation charge is shown as a percentage, this is calculated on the basis of the total amount payable by the person/s for the canceled activity.
- If any member of your party is prevented from traveling, that person may transfer their place to someone else. In case the order was made on the name of the person who is prevented from traveling, you must inform Bandit Scooters as soon as possible about this change and provide a name of the other person who will use the activity (so we can change the order on his name).
- Refunds must be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be eligible for consideration. Requests received by any other method including direct email to a staff member or online chat or phone conversation or text message or to the supplier cannot be considered or processed. Refund must be requested within 28 calendar days from the day of the cancellation.
CANCELLATION BY BANDIT SCOOTERS
In the unlikely event of the cancellation of an activity, tour, excursion, attraction, package trip by Mauritius Bookings, we will:
- Propose an equivalent trip and/or package to the client.
- If the client chooses to refuse that option, then Bandit Scooters shall provide 100% full money refund to the customer in the total amount paid by the customer to Mauritius Bookings for the activity which has been canceled. In case an activity is canceled due to bad weather, then, Bandit Scooters is not liable to provide the client with a refund for the taxi fair or to cover any other charge (except for processing a full refund of the direct amount paid for the activity).
The only exception to the above would be cases of force majeure or as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
The above stated Cancellation close is applicable ONLY in case the activity has been canceled by Bandit Scooters taking into consideration of no amendment done from the client side on the original booking.
Refunds must be requested by sending an email to email@example.com to be eligible for consideration. Requests received by any other method including direct email to a staff member or online chat or phone conversation or text message or to the supplier cannot be considered or processed. Refund must be requested within 28 calendar days from the day of the cancellation.
CANCELLATION OF AN ACTIVITY OR RENTAL FOR WHICH THERE WAS A CHANGE IN DATE AND TIME:
In case a booking has been confirmed for a specific date or time, and later, as per the client’s request, the booking was changed to a different date or time, which afterwards gets canceled by Bandit scooters or by the client for any reason, Bandit Scooters may charge the client the cancellation charge according to the original date or time of the booking made. For example, for an activity which was originally booked for May 5th, and on May 4th (the day before), the client did contact Bandit Scooters, informing Bandit Scooters that they will not be able or do not wish to attend the activity on May 5th and requesting to postpone the activity to May 10th; Bandit Scooters changed the booking accordingly. then, on the day itself the activity was canceled due to weather conditions. In such case, Bandit Scooters may charge the client a cancellation fee as per the original change in the original booking, meaning as per the 1-day cancellation.